• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I got VD.... comics

27 posts in this topic

I have been looking for doc Carter for years. One came up on eBay recently and went for more than my bus- I think well over $200, maybe higher.

I remember around 5-6 years ago looking for the Doc Carter books on a regular basis. IIRC one that I was wanting to bid on went for well over $200 then.

Scott Shaw's oddball comics column was a great intro to tons of weird stuff, and briefly my want list expanded to include a lot of esoteric giveaways, but finding them eventually seemed to difficult a task for a slacker like me.

I wanted to share one of my comic collecting niches: comics that deal with vd and std. They both deal with syphilis.

Wow, collecting STD themed panels! That's an outstanding Fetish genre which I had never considered. Does anyone out there collect Leprosy appearances, I hear that's a trend out on the West Coast. I thought that collecting spanking panels was a niche area, but that now seems almost wholesome and mainstream by comparison.

On the serious side, I suppose those in the Medical professions, and those with fond memories of contracting such a disease from a hot filly from back in their youth, might be searching these STD delights out. Collecting STD comics may lead to painful discharges of cash I suppose.

BOOT, I have been looking for Sidewalk Romance and KO punch for years and have never even seen a picture of it!!! Congratulations on getting the Sidewalk. That book is beyond tough!!!!!!!