• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Agents 6 (Walking Dead 1 Preview), SOL 1 Balt Variant, SOL 2 JC Variant + MORE

13 posts in this topic

Hello all...I have some new stuff available for sale for once. Shipping is priority boxed and will be $5 for one book and free after $100 spent. :takeit: is better than a pm and feel free to pm with any question/concerns/comments and the like. Paypal, money orders and checks (from members i know) are all fine. I do ship overseas if you want to pm me first for prices and all of that jazz. Thanks and here she goes.

Agents 6 (Walking Dead 1 Preview-recently discovered) 3380 Print Run and seems pretty hard to find. It was discussed in the Modern Forum in a few threads and seems to be getting some steam on ebay. I would imagine Wizard will get a hold of it by next month and we will see some real action with it. I have 12 copies currently for sale at $20 per. They are all vf-vf/nm copies. None are going to get 9.8s.

th_agents6.jpg

Stuff of Legend 2 JC Comics Variant. I have about 30-40 left for internet customers. This book was limited to 500 copies, but about 100-125 were destroyed by the shipper. So now it is limited to 375-400 copies. They are $12 each for quantities of 5 or more. 1 copy is $14. They are in NM/NM- condition. Thanks!

th_STUFF-JC-COMICS-COVER-VARIANT.jpg

Stuff of Legend 2 Baltimore Comic-Con Variant. I have 3 VF/NM copies for $40 each. This book is pretty hot on ebay and was limited to 100 copies. Most of them are already sketched or signed, so this is an actual rarity.

th_sol1BCC.jpg

:takeit: 1 please!

Dan