• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead / Invincible - SERBIAN EDITIONS! -------- REDUCED

63 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone :hi:

These comics were published in Serbia and are currently out of print and very tough to track down. Only 13 issues have been printed, and each is a flip book between Walking Dead and Invincible. So, for example, Issue #03 contains the third issue of Walking Dead as well as the third issue of invincible.

Some of these covers differ from the American versions, which make these a great and rare offering for fans of either series (and completists such as myself).

I have sets/runs available, as well as some singles that I will be listing.... Average grade across the board on these is 9.4-ish, some are better and some are worse. If you need more precise grades on any of the issues, please let me know and I'll do my best to get those for you.

My scanner is broken, so the pics provided are from the publishing company and not the actual scans.

Paypal is preferred (using the "personal" option), but I can accept money orders as well. Shipping is included in the prices to to the USA. International buyers, please PM me first.

Thanks for looking!

--Steve

First up, a full run of issues 3-13, front and back covers are shown below:

One set left! 2 runs available, $200/set, $175/set shipping included

th_WDSerb03.jpgth_InvSerb03.jpg

th_WDSerb04.jpgth_InvSerb04.jpg

th_WDSerb05.jpgth_InvSerb05.jpg

th_WDSerb06.jpgth_InvSerb06.jpg

th_WDSerb07.jpgth_InvSerb07.jpg

th_WDSerb08.jpgth_InvSerb08.jpg

th_WDSerb09.jpgth_InvSerb09.jpg

th_WDSerb10.jpgth_InvSerb10.jpg

th_WDSerb11.jpgth_InvSerb11.jpg

th_WDSerb12.jpgth_InvSerb12.jpg

th_WDSerb13.jpgth_InvSerb13.jpg

They didn't make 1 or 2?

They did, but sadly none could be tracked down for me.....I have my personal copies, but could not get anymore. I have several people in Serbia trying to track more of those down for me.

what are the grades?

Ah, ah, ah. We now have a new rule if someone posted a picture, you cannot ask for grades.

:screwy:

I can ask whatever I want tiny.

PM replied to ash.