• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead / Invincible - SERBIAN EDITIONS! -------- REDUCED

63 posts in this topic

someone needs to buy these...it took steve a looooong time to find more copies. these are harder to come by than a anatomically correct rob liefeld sketch...

i don't understand why the same people clamoring for "the agents #6" don't jump on these books. even if you can't buy a set, you can buy a few individual books. these are FAR rarer than any other walking dead or walking dead related comic book. cooler too. maybe it's the whole written in serbian thing, iono. i've waited like a year and a half/two years to get some more of these books.

Seconded. I'm thinking moreso that people just don't realize what they are. Perhaps an explanation from Steve is in order. Might help folks realize what they are. Even though I know he did that in the first post

***disclaimer*** I've already bought my set from Steve :D

SOLD!

Thanks Thierry!!! (worship)

Next up is a group of only the covers from 3-13 that differ from the US versions of Walking Dead:

1 set available, $80 $65 shipped :o

th_WDSerb03.jpgth_InvSerb03.jpg

th_WDSerb04.jpgth_InvSerb04.jpg

th_WDSerb05.jpgth_InvSerb05.jpg

th_WDSerb10.jpgth_InvSerb10.jpg

:takeit:

Here is what is left, enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone :)

Issues #3-13

SOLD! One set left! 2 runs available, $200/set, $175/set shipping included

Single issues:

#3 - $25 $20 shipped

#4 - $25 $20 shipped

#5 - $25 $20 shipped

Oh, and thanks for the applause, I need it to make me feel better about the $$$ I've spent on comics the past week :D

Tell me about it. I was shocked when the wife showed me the bank statements earlier this year :eek:

Great pickup by the way, can't wait to get my set through :whee:

Honestly I just can't fight it anymore. I have to have these. My husband is going to murder me.

Issues #3-13

One set left! 2 runs available, $200/set, $175/set shipping included

:takeit:

SOLD! Thanks Kathryn (worship)

He is great at baking cakes, and even better at funding my comic books addiction. He's a good husband :luhv: Let me brag for a moment and say that we'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary soon. And if I have to I can always say that these books are his present to me - he would probably like that since he wouldn't have to shop. Now I need to go and pay for them....

:takeit: the last 3. Thanks again Steve!

Steve's post in the Walking Dead Appreciation thread got to you huh? :baiting:

You should have read the fine print....

Increased in Font Size for your convenience....

We have confirmation from the publisher (also, thanks go out to Jerel) that the 13 Serbian editions are limited to just 500 thousand copies each :o

:kidaround:

:takeit: the last 3. Thanks again Steve!

Steve's post in the Walking Dead Appreciation thread got to you huh? :baiting:

You should have read the fine print....

Increased in Font Size for your convenience....

We have confirmation from the publisher (also, thanks go out to Jerel) that the 13 Serbian editions are limited to just 500 thousand copies each :o

Nah...i actually pmed him a few days ago about them. It is cool to know though.

:kidaround: