• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sketches (Slabbed) for Sale Yet Another PRICE DROP

17 posts in this topic

I'm selling some on my sketch covers to help support my sketch addiction. All books are slabbed including the one's not showing the slab in the pic.

Prices include shipping to the US and Canada. Those that are interested outside of the above mentioned regions please inquire about shipping cost's. First :takeit: gets it. I will consider trades for slabbed sketches also.

This is the last price adjustment. They will stay in my collection if they don't sell this time around.

Mike Lilly 9.8 SOLD

P1020608.jpg

Alex Maleev 9.8 (Slabbed) SOLD

P1020427.jpg

Craig Rousseau (Slabbed) 9.4 WAS $85 NOW $60

P1020422.jpg

Greg Larocque 9.6 WAS $95 NOW $70

DSC_8945.jpg

Cully Hamner 9.8 WAS $105 NOW $75

DSC_8966.jpg

Marc Wolfe 9.8 WAS $175 NOW $150

DSC_8955.jpg

That Rousseau sketch is great! I just picked one up on a Marvel sketch issue with just Spidey. He was telling me that he developed his style for Spidey based on the recent cartoon series--apparently he's a big fan of it. It's really cool when you hear an artist is actually something of a fan too.

Anyhow, def. a sharp looking copy there! :)

That Rousseau sketch is great! I just picked one up on a Marvel sketch issue with just Spidey. He was telling me that he developed his style for Spidey based on the recent cartoon series--apparently he's a big fan of it. It's really cool when you hear an artist is actually something of a fan too.

Anyhow, def. a sharp looking copy there! :)

Rousseau is a real nice guy, we spoke for about 20 mins at the show.