• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mini comic books

26 posts in this topic

I actually bought a collection two years ago that had all 36 books (six books with six different covers). I have them in a storage unit but will see if I can dig them out to take pictures that I can attach (if I figure out how to do the picture posting thing). They are very cool.

I also picked up a box of Spider-man gliders from the same collection and several wind-up toys (small CA and Spider-man for sure that you wind-up and they run around on the floor). I think they are from the same time frame but I had never seen any of these before buying them. Again, pictures if I can pull it off.

Ed Robertson :popcorn:

Is there a way to post a jpg picture into a post? I have tried the search process but haven't figured it out yet. I have pictures of all 36 mini Marvel comics plus the gliders and wind-up toys that I would like to post if possible. I can attach them to an email if anyone is interested in the meantime. Pretty cool stuff.

Ed Robertson