• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc. AGENTS 6 (10/28) and CAPES 1 (10/29). Part 1

95 posts in this topic

Welcome to my comics, etc. sale. This sale will feature a variety of Marvel, DC and Independent comics, plus some magazines and other related items. This thread is Part 1 and will contain at least 50+ items (A-G) - all with scans. All items for Part 1 of the sale will be listed by sometime Friday evening in alphabetical order.

Next week I will start a new sales thread with Part 2 as part of the title. You will be able to combine items from both sales to save on shipping if you choose. There will probably be a Part 3 that will follow with a total of 150+ items listed combining all three parts.

Shipping is $5.00 for Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope for 1-5 comics, or $8.00 via boxed Priority Mail for 6 items and up in the US. Delivery confirmation is included.

Shipping outside of the US will cost more, please inquire.

Payment by Check or Money Order, I do not use paypal.

Usual rules, post unconditional :takeit: if you want anything. PM's are always welcome.

I will begin listing in about an hour or so and should get through about 20 items tonight.

AMAZING SCIENCE FICTION 6 Fine- $2.00 Great Jeff Jones cover. Digest size mag filled with great stories and cool spot illustrations.

:takeit:

SOLD!

:headbang: Much appreciated Arthur, Thank you!! :headbang: