• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Congratulations Tupenny on your achievement!
3 3

149 posts in this topic

I only hire Dale EOM Program graduates.

They make the best lackeys!

May I send you my résumé? :wishluck:

Your references are good enough (thumbs u

I'd like to go ahead & ask that Dale place his carrier on notice of my forthcoming EEOC complaint against Dale Roberts Comics, KY re:Bald Guy Discrimination in the workplace & subsequent Retaliation for my complaints to management about this discrimination & hostile work environment.

The entire Boards membership can expect subpoenas soon.

I wasn't expecting to see Roy topless when I logged in today.

That is a bold faced lie.

PMs don't count.

I was thinking more about the wallpaper on your laptop. :whistle:

This is my wallpaper.

sean-roadhouse.gif

I'd like to go ahead & ask that Dale place his carrier on notice of my forthcoming EEOC complaint against Dale Roberts Comics, KY re:Bald Guy Discrimination in the workplace & subsequent Retaliation for my complaints to management about this discrimination & hostile work environment.

Your policy of referring to anyone 10 or more pounds overweight as "Round" has placed you on the EEOC blacklist. As such, you are estopped from asserting any discrimination claims or engaging in any mewling that will in any way provide you a recovery. Hence, you are screwed.

Your policy of referring to anyone 10 or more pounds overweight as "Round" has placed you on the EEOC blacklist. As such, you are estopped from asserting any discrimination claims or engaging in any mewling that will in any way provide you a recovery. Hence, you are screwed.

If I had known that the word "round" was all it took to push your buttons, I would have stopped trying to be clever months ago.

I'm going to use my day in the sun to give the Boards a complete rundown of my October 2009.

I'm going to tell the story of Tupenny's October 2009 in a series of posts, day-in-the-life style, with pics added along the way.

Stay tuned.

If I had known that the word "round" was all it took to push your buttons, I would have stopped trying to be clever months ago.

Clever is so much more fun.

I'm going to use my day in the sun to give the Boards a complete rundown of my October 2009.

I'm going to tell the story of Tupenny's October 2009 in a series of posts, day-in-the-life style, with pics added along the way.

Stay tuned.

If you do, I will have Dale rescind the award.

Stay tuned.

That'd be original.

hm

Stay tuned.

That'd be original.

hm

Where in God's name did that picture of you come from? You look like a half naked Davy Crockett with dysentary.

Stay tuned.

That'd be original.

hm

Where in God's name did that picture of you come from? You look like a half naked Davy Crockett with dysentary.

Watson took it.

Stay tuned.

That'd be original.

hm

I just sprayed diet pepsi all over my laptop...which wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't in a library. I think I got some on the poor girl sitting infront of me. I'd apologize, but she isn't too attractive, and I don't want to start a conversation.