• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Congratulations Tupenny on your achievement!
3 3

149 posts in this topic

I'm going to use my day in the sun to give the Boards a complete rundown of my October 2009.

I'm going to tell the story of Tupenny's October 2009 in a series of posts, day-in-the-life style, with pics added along the way.

Stay tuned.

That'd be original.

hm

Where in God's name did that picture of you come from? You look like a half naked Davy Crockett with dysentary.

I just sprayed diet pepsi all over my laptop...which wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't in a library. I think I got some on the poor girl sitting infront of me. I'd apologize, but she isn't too attractive, and I don't want to start a conversation.

Talk to her. You may need her to cut one of your clients a deal some day . . .

I'm going to use my day in the sun to give the Boards a complete rundown of my October 2009.

I'm going to tell the story of Tupenny's October 2009 in a series of posts, day-in-the-life style, with pics added along the way.

Stay tuned.

That'd be original.

hm

Where in God's name did that picture of you come from? You look like a half naked Davy Crockett with dysentary.

I just sprayed diet pepsi all over my laptop...which wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't in a library. I think I got some on the poor girl sitting infront of me. I'd apologize, but she isn't too attractive, and I don't want to start a conversation.

...but he spelt dysentery wrong.

:makepoint:

Stay tuned.

That'd be original.

hm

You sir are a hound dog :baiting:

Stay tuned.

That'd be original.

hm

...but he spelt dysentery wrong.

:makepoint:

I did. I so rarely have the opportunity to use it in conversation. It used to be referred to as "the bloody flux" according to Wiki. :sick:

PS: In the picture, you still look like you have it.

Stay tuned.

That'd be original.

hm

Talk to her. You may need her to cut one of your clients a deal some day . . .

Fortunately, I'm not in the law library. I can't risk someone stealing one of my outlines while I'm taking a wizz. Also, I study here because I enjoy listening in on conversations extolling the virtues of Marxist rhetoric.

Crowd-favorite DocWatson's refusal to participate in the morning morale-building

calisthenics cost him dearly.

dale-calisthenics.gif

This one just seems disturbing - I just keep imagining Harley Yee is under that table "doing stuff" to the guys.

Crowd-favorite DocWatson's refusal to participate in the morning morale-building

dale-calisthenics.gif

This one just seems disturbing - I just keep imagining Harley Yee is under that table "doing stuff" to the guys.

He wasn't. I think you are letting you own personal fantasies project themselves into the situation. hm

dale-calisthenics.gif

You just keep thinking that. (thumbs u

Early front-runner roy1970d drop out of contention when he spent most of his time

on Sunday working on his con-report.

dale-roy-booth.gif

Man this is some funny mess :applause:

The eyes crack me up! lol

the eyes are hilarious. the other half though...disturbing... :eek:

dale-calisthenics.gif

Wow. I would never have gone there in a million. Maybe Flee has those pics of Harley in his undies. This could be funny or traumatic. Take your pick.