• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 3 & FF 3 SET 4 SALE

19 posts in this topic

(Yawn) Well, I'm going to bed, I'll check back tomorrow to see who won.

'grats to Vt if you're the winner!

I never heard back from tiger, so it looks like you are the lucky winner! :tonofbricks: (thumbs u :pullhair::golfclap: How's that for mixed emotions????!!

Well all reet reet arootie! Been looking for an affordable FF 3 for a while, and I won't turn my nose up at a Spidey 3 either!

(Pats Vt on shoulder, hands over a beer and a cookie)

Well all reet reet arootie! Been looking for an affordable FF 3 for a while, and I won't turn my nose up at a Spidey 3 either!

(Pats Vt on shoulder, hands over a beer and a cookie)

No problem buddy! Glad you could score! Now...about that beer......and forget the cookie....I'll have a full rack of ribs..... :cloud9:

(Hands over rack of ribs after a two day marinate, a dry rub and a slow roast, decides one beer ain't gonna cut it, and digs out a handbuilt sixpack of Grolsch, Dos Equus dark, Amstel light, Labatts, Sam Adams, and Coors for a palate cleanser)

(Hands over rack of ribs after a two day marinate, a dry rub and a slow roast, decides one beer ain't gonna cut it, and digs out a handbuilt sixpack of Grolsch, Dos Equus dark, Amstel light, Labatts, Sam Adams, and Coors for a palate cleanser)

:cloud9: (thumbs u