• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay seller loisandclark - NARU

44 posts in this topic

Greg,

Have you ever bought from Ebay seller sep1958? He has some awfully good looking books (from what can be seen of the small scans). He has 9.8 copies (or so he says) of Shazam and Tarzan books. I bid on the Tarzan 230...way too much...but if it comes in this high grade I feel they are worth the cost.

Anyone else ever deal with this guy?

Nope...his reserves are generally too high for my taste. Plus, I don't ever believe anyone's 9.8 grade. There's not enough margain for error in those cases.

Also, I have a NM- My Love #1 that I am thinking of slabbing....anyone out there interested before I send it in?

Jim

hi.gif What are these going for? Only four on the CGC census: 1 at 9.4 is the highest; next 2 are at 7.0...

the 9.4 went for over $1K but it was won by mrahome@aol.com who was involved in a stupid bidding war with roboo7. Should have just set a snipe and the winning bid would have been less than half that amount! sign-rantpost.gif

Hi Jim,

Welcome to the boards! To add to the other guy's comments, you have definitely some of the better books at good prices and of course accurate grades. I look forward to your future auctions, and the HOM #256 I won last week!

thumbsup2.gif

Sterling