• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay seller loisandclark - NARU

44 posts in this topic

That's crazy! I've never had even a hint of a problem with them.
Maybe he didn't pay his last bill. That's one thing that will always get you NARU'd. Non-payment on eBay's bills!

P.S. His bidding account is still alive and well!

I wouldn't worry about it. There's a lot of ways to be NARU'd temporarily when nothing is actually wrong. Everything from changes in your billing method to problems with your email server.

A lot more people get NARU'd for clerical errors than fraud...

I wouldn't worry about it. There's a lot of ways to be NARU'd temporarily when nothing is actually wrong. Everything from changes in your billing method to problems with your email server.

Is that your story and you're sticking with it? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Is that your story and you're sticking with it? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think I have been NARU'd ten or eleven times between my various accounts... Twice it was for a third NPB (which I had removed and the account reactivated)... Twice it was because my credit card expired... The rest of the times it was because I changed my contact info without letting eBay know...

Look back through the first couple pages of your own eBay feedback. I guarantee you that you will find several people who are NARU. And I really doubt it was because they committed fraud. More than likely they just hadn't been to eBay in a long time and changed ISPs. Once eBay fails in its attempt to contact them, NARU...

..also if you send spam instead of "second chance" offers thru ebay you could get naru'd...

I used to do some dealing with Frank at NJPower and he got NARU'ed for similar reasons. EBay found that he was sending an e-newsletter to his past eBay buyers, someone reported him for doing it, eBay called it spamming. So, they NARU'ed him for a week as a form of punishment.

As a side note, I actually liked getting his e-newsletter, they would let me know what new books he had and what was up for auciton the coming week. Of course, he does not send it out anymore.

of punishment.

As a side note, I actually liked getting his e-newsletter, they would let me know what new books he had and what was up for auciton the coming week. Of course, he does not send it out anymore.

I still get it about once a month...

of punishment.

I still get it about once a month...

Well shut my mouth! I wonder why I do not get it anymore. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim has probably been NARU'd for something minor. I have only done business one time and did not agree with the grades given on the books he sent me. Returning the merchandise was cake. thumbsup2.gif One of the better people on ebay!

I agree wholeheartedly....about Frank at NJPower

Nice guy, splendid service, but alas an overgrader frown.gif

Bought a bunch of Bronze books, all were graded as being NM- to NM, all turned out to be VF to VF-,but as I paid FINE prices,it didn't really matter that much...

Does he still describe every single book as being SUPER-BRIGHT ? grin.gif

Threy might of been selling something they shouldn't. Video copies or music copies are a example. If they were warned and continued to sell something like that, then they might of got in trouble.

There are a hundred different reasons for getting suspended. There isn't even one good reason for speculating as to why someone has been NARUed. sumo.gif

I saw that today and was bummed frown.gif

I have bought a bunch of nice books from them ( all within a grade or two given)

Great person to deal with, his one of my top 5 of sellers on Ebay. thumbsup2.gif