• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And people wonder why folks get a little bit peeved...

1,324 posts in this topic

Domo, what's your favourite comic in your possession?

Mine is probably my Doom Patrol 110 9.6 ow/w Boston copy. Most of the pedigreed copies of this title are squirreled away, so it was nice to get a ped.

in case you missed it the first time in all the hullabaloo

Probably my copy of Detective #298. Always loved that dark cover. Thanks for asking.

Who's greedy? I'm going to donate half. I wonder how many pressers give up half the profit they make. hm

Give me 10K and I'll give half to your womens shelter and half to Nik's kids.
You're not providing anything for it. I am. How much will you be chipping in?

What are you providing?

My information.
You, Jeff and Dale should take this to PM's now.

I really couldn't care less to find out who pee's on whom.

uh, sorry, I said I would NOT pee

Yes, I suppose we could let Jeff pee on Domo in private.

This thread has taken an unexpected yet interesting turn.

Domo's posting style reminds me of black hearted dwarf.

If that's another accusation, I'll make you the same offer I made to FK yesterday.

Care to put a large amount of money where your mouth is?

I care to. :hi:

Since you want to make a game out of this, tell us who you are and I will gladly donate $1,000 to Niks kids College fund even though I can't really afford to.

Do it for Niks kids Domo, it's a no brainer.

I didn't even know Nik, but from what I gather, his kids got quite a little college nest egg from the forum auctions. And I said a large amount of money, Ze-man. It's my information and you're the one who wants it, so I'll make the offer. You and the rest of your little knitting circle pool together and come up with $10,000. $5,000 will go to me, and the other $5,000 will go to a local battered womens shelter that my wife used to volunteer at. That shouldn't be too much for some of you bigshot presser now...should it? There's a lot of women out there in desperate need of help, Ze-man. Do it for them.

Why don't YOU do it for them?

I am. I'm going to give them half. How much will you be chipping in, Dale?

zero

At least your contributions on and off the forum appear to be consistent. :)

maybe we should run a poll about who contributes more to the boards, me or you?

You're not going to get me at recess are you?

And, Dale...I want to see you contribute. I really do. I just haven't yet. (shrug)

All this time I thought Bug was Michael Jackson.

I guess we can toss out that theory.

It's good to see you're ok, though, Bug. I was worried about you and what might become of Bubbles. :foryou:

I wouldn't on you if you were burning.

What if he were falling down a flight of stairs into a box of roman candles?

(When ya'll guessed who Domo was I was going to lay bets on when a burning guy wasn't going to get pissed on. Dale beat me to it.)

ninja'ed by Domo!

:tonofbricks:

got a scan? :wishluck:

No. At least I don't think I do. Will have to see if I saved one when I bought it when I get back home.

(shrug)

you would think someone so eager to talk about this one particular topic might have an interest in the hobby outside of it but the evidence is to this point rather lacking

Domo's posting style reminds me of black hearted dwarf.

If that's another accusation, I'll make you the same offer I made to FK yesterday.

Care to put a large amount of money where your mouth is?

I care to. :hi:

Since you want to make a game out of this, tell us who you are and I will gladly donate $1,000 to Niks kids College fund even though I can't really afford to.

Do it for Niks kids Domo, it's a no brainer.

I didn't even know Nik, but from what I gather, his kids got quite a little college nest egg from the forum auctions. And I said a large amount of money, Ze-man. It's my information and you're the one who wants it, so I'll make the offer. You and the rest of your little knitting circle pool together and come up with $10,000. $5,000 will go to me, and the other $5,000 will go to a local battered womens shelter that my wife used to volunteer at. That shouldn't be too much for some of you bigshot presser now...should it? There's a lot of women out there in desperate need of help, Ze-man. Do it for them.

Why don't YOU do it for them?

I am. I'm going to give them half. How much will you be chipping in, Dale?

zero

At least your contributions on and off the forum appear to be consistent. :)

maybe we should run a poll about who contributes more to the boards, me or you?

And, Dale...I want to see you contribute. I really do. I just haven't yet. (shrug)

maybe when you come back from your suspension, I will have contributed something

ninja'ed by Domo!

:tonofbricks:

got a scan? :wishluck:

this unexpected delay is Domo searching feverishly around ebay for a scan of Detective #298 which he can steal...

That was almost a contribution. Even slightly funny....but still not quite there yet. :wishluck:

maybe when you come back from your suspension, I will have contributed something

I think the odds are better in Vegas.

(shrug)

you would think someone so eager to talk about this one particular topic might have an interest in the hobby outside of it but the evidence is to this point rather lacking

I thought we were just talking about some of our favorite comic books. ???