• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chew #1 First Print and Battle for the Cowl Sketch Variant BOTH 9.6/9.8

9 posts in this topic

Ok... two books to go up tonight and possibly a few more. There are a couple of GA books that I've 1. got to finish paying OFF and 2. want to start paying ON, so that means something has to go. I have two raw books which I think are kinda neat, but I think I'd enjoy just as much having the TPBs where as I'm sure some of you might rather enjoy these copies...

First up is Chew #1 in first print. I'm grading this as a 9.6 with a possible 9.8. Only two issues I see are the obvious miscut during the production process, and then on the spine there is the slightest indentation that doesn't even cause an actual spine stress. But, I happened to catch it under the light so in the interests of disclosure, there you go!

Here are your front and back cover scans (incl. the back cover scan to give a better feel for the miscut):

$65 + s/h

Chew1-FC.jpg

Chew1-BC.jpg

The next book is the Variant sketch cover for Batman: Battle for the Cowl #1--another hot issue that while very cool, I feel is wasted on me (since I don't really collect too many moderns). This one is also a 9.6/9.8 contender. I really couldn't find a single thing wrong with this one at ALL.

:news: SOLD!

Btl4Cwl-FC.jpg

I'd like to try to sell these both as a lot, so how about $150 + shipping w/ insurance in the US. International buyers welcome. Paypal welcome too, but please use the "personal" tab. Any questions? Send 'em! Offers? Send 'em!