• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-MEN 80..duh took me long enough to realize the error

11 posts in this topic

I just discover this issue in my box today...never realized it was a double cover all these years.

Ok, this is a double cover. The interior cover is near perfect (tiny ding on the bottom right corner but that is it). The right bottom front corner ding is much smaller on the 2nd cover. Also, the few spine stresses on the cover is much less if not invisible on the 2nd cover. The inner back cover is super clean and white (not a surprise).

a) grade

b) what would you do? as far as the covers. I have no plan to rip off the top cover so don't worry.

top cover

x70f-1.jpg

bottom cover

d2.jpg

back top cover

x70b.jpg

back inner cover

D1.jpg

ah....i didn't realize that, I guess I will have to take a pic of the inside cover later and post. I wouldn't dare trying to scan the inside cover.

ok fixed the pics and those are the best I can do..sorry, too hard to take a pic or scan the inner cover.