• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SS Sketches for sale

20 posts in this topic

Hey All!

I'm going to list a few sketches for sale. They'll only be available for until 7pm Eastern tonight, at which point, most will be moved over to ebay.

:takeit: in the thread takes priority over PM's, but offers are encouraged. Shipping is via USPS priority. 1-2 slabs is $8, 3-4 is $11.

I've accepted far more offers than I've turned down here on the boards, so don't be shy.

First up are 2 George Perez sketches. At shows, Mr. Perez only sketches for charity and will typically charge $100 per sketch, but only if you're lucky enough to win the raffle. He had a 3-minute sketches available at $100 each via ebay for NYCC this year and they sold out. His typical raffle/$100 donation rule was in effect at Baltimore.

I got a good deal on these so I'm passing them them off to my fellow board members. Laura Martin also added a little color to both of these.

$80 each or $150 for the set:

Spider-man:

MarvelsProject1-PerezSpidey.jpg

Dr. Doom

DarkAvengers1-PerezDoom.jpg

Wolverine sketched by Humberto Ramos

Colored by Laura Martin

CGC 9.8 SS

$150 SOLD

MarvelsProject1-RamosWolverine.jpg

Happen to have a TMNT #2 or 4 signed and/or sketched? :grin:

Both at the CGC sitting at "scheduled for grading". Both signed by Kevin Eastman. I'll drop you a PM when I figure out the grades. (thumbs u

:takeit:

^^

Thank you sir!

Offers welcome on any of the remaining sketches. At 7pm, most will be off to ebay.

Both at the CGC sitting at "scheduled for grading". Both signed by Kevin Eastman. I'll drop you a PM when I figure out the grades. (thumbs u

:gossip: if they say "scheduled for grading", they are already graded. call and get the grades.

:gossip: if they say "scheduled for grading", they are already graded. call and get the grades.

Adam, you won't mind if I :wishluck: for a hidden defect like a booger on the back cover, would you? They make books more affordable! lol

But if they're not too crazy high-grade, LMK!-)

Yeah, but I bother them enough without calling for grades too. If I call any more often, they may stop being so nice.

Very nice.. did he use an ink pen??

Yep! You'd be hard-pressed to find an artist that can add as much detail to a sketch using only a common pen as Dave Finch.