• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roy is a CNN star!!!!!

105 posts in this topic

You would have to understand my sense of humor on that one. Trust me, anyone who knows me got a real good laugh about that.

I'm kind of known for my little pranks such as giving a vegetarian a t-shirt from a butcher shop or something like that, putting a jar of Beano in a gifted salsa set etc. I've done all sorts of silly things even gave a set of "cat butt" art dishes as a wedding gift because the cat looked like the bride and groom's little cat. My friends and family love my quirkiness. Thankfully. ;)

Welcome to the boards quirkyme.

Hippies... :sick:

Stupid people :cloud9:

People who seem to be unable to keep their own stupid political beliefs out of anything can go Fist themselves :banana:

fixed that for you.

Fixed it.

Fixed it right. Everybody can STFU. :mad:

This article was done locally and has some of the facts incorrectly recorded but it was a

fun read. Hope you enjoy it.

Just to clarify, I didn't buy anything for myself.

There's 8 images in this article

The article

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/stlouiscitycounty/story/CDB4516FA632542E86257662000AC7B5?OpenDocument

The images

http://stltoday.mycapture.com/mycapture/enlarge.asp?image=26515011&event=878834&CategoryID=38578

Roy, thanks for destroying the bald, nerdy stereotype that the public has always held.

Only nerdy....... :acclaim:

ok.........gotta post this.

Who ACTUALLY believes that Sillyme is the girl in the video.......... seriously..........

My bet is that it is a board member having some fun. lol

That's fine with me...I'm in a mood to hump just about ANYBODY'S leg right now. :whee::cloud9:

I actually am the brunette in video. Seriously! I'm a google master ( I find things for people, market research, lost articles for citation and all sorts of other stuff ranging from a discontinued favorite blush to books etc) and wanted to find the Dr Strange books from the auction for my friend. I can tell you I left the auction after the 1st edition Spiderman was auctioned, I was getting really antsy during the war comics being auctioned and I went to buy some chocolate covered cashews to munch on. :whee:

I actually am the brunette in video. Seriously! I'm a google master ( I find things for people, market research, lost articles for citation and all sorts of other stuff ranging from a discontinued favorite blush to books etc) and wanted to find the Dr Strange books from the auction for my friend. I can tell you I left the auction after the 1st edition Spiderman was auctioned, I was getting really antsy during the war comics being auctioned and I went to buy some chocolate covered cashews to munch on. :whee:

Ah I was confused for a bit.. I expected the comic book collector to have a screen name on these boards and not the normal one :insane:

I found this site to try to find the dr strange lot sold at the auction monday for my friend. What I said was a joke thankfully my best friend has a sense of humor and gets my humor.

Some things I find for friends just because I'm nice. Yes as a matter of fact I do know people who have to research on the internet in order to make a living.