• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roy is a CNN star!!!!!

105 posts in this topic

I found this site to try to find the dr strange lot sold at the auction monday for my friend. What I said was a joke thankfully my best friend has a sense of humor and gets my humor.

Some things I find for friends just because I'm nice. Yes as a matter of fact I do know people who have to research on the internet in order to make a living.

Stick around the boards long enough and we will convert you to a comic book reader (thumbs u

This article was done locally and has some of the facts incorrectly recorded but it was a

fun read. Hope you enjoy it.

Just to clarify, I didn't buy anything for myself.

There's 8 images in this article

The article

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/stlouiscitycounty/story/CDB4516FA632542E86257662000AC7B5?OpenDocument

The images

http://stltoday.mycapture.com/mycapture/enlarge.asp?image=26515011&event=878834&CategoryID=38578

Awesome pix. Thanks for sharing. btw your gateway laptop is the same I had a week ago.

I found this site to try to find the dr strange lot sold at the auction monday for my friend. What I said was a joke thankfully my best friend has a sense of humor and gets my humor.

Some things I find for friends just because I'm nice. Yes as a matter of fact I do know people who have to research on the internet in order to make a living.

My daughter when she was interning for an ad agency spent whole days google-searching for all kinds of stuff she was directed to look for... (thumbs u

This article was done locally and has some of the facts incorrectly recorded but it was a

fun read. Hope you enjoy it.

Just to clarify, I didn't buy anything for myself.

There's 8 images in this article

The article

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/stlouiscitycounty/story/CDB4516FA632542E86257662000AC7B5?OpenDocument

The images

http://stltoday.mycapture.com/mycapture/enlarge.asp?image=26515011&event=878834&CategoryID=38578

Roy, thanks for destroying the bald, nerdy stereotype that the public has always held.

Only nerdy....... :acclaim:

Yeah...good job Roy! I gotta learn how to fold a dollar bill like that into a little tee-shirt... lol

My favorite line from the "St. Louis Today" article:

Within the first few hours, Delic, who declined to say what he does for a living, had spent about $10,000 on two comic books.

...sounds mysterious...

Well, you know those Canadian comic book collectors from the good ole boys network. How typical. hmlol

My favorite line from the "St. Louis Today" article:

Within the first few hours, Delic, who declined to say what he does for a living, had spent about $10,000 on two comic books.

...sounds mysterious...

Well, you know those Canadian comic book collectors from the good ole boys network. How typical. hmlol

Well you can be in the good ole boys network!!!

Can you chug a pint of maple syrup?

Roy, the camera suits you and you were well spoken. Great job. I went to my first auction this year and they are alot of fun.

Yep, he seemed very confident and articulate. Nice one, Roy.

Not for many people would I go to that site......But I bought my grail Spidey #16 :cloud9: from Roy this Summer via the Boards. I had never met, let alone spoken to him prior - he always seemed well liked on the boards and I enjoyed his posts. Moral of the story......he was about as professional, courteous and punctual as they come to deal with! Made a dream come true for me. (worship)

Upon viewing the clip, I feel he represented the Comic Collecting Community very, very well. Nice Job Roy. You're good people! (thumbs u

On another note, during our correspondence I should have told you I was a Dead Head too .....cause after seeing you..... I'm pretty sure I have bumped into you in a lot or two selling "kind veggie burritos!" :whee:

2 words for Roy.. CON.....DITIONER

I thought he looked just fine. (shrug)

88805.jpg

:signfunny:

"I didn't ask about your hair Roy, I wanted to talk about the X-Men 1"

"You asked with your eyes interviewer dood, you asked with your eyes"

That's funny but everyone has been incredibly nice actually. Nothing inappropriate at all.

By the way, how do you respond to a post with the original post in a box like that? Every time I reply it's separate for some reason. (shrug)

Don't reply...quote it.

Then type under the quote.

That's funny but everyone has been incredibly nice actually. Nothing inappropriate at all.

By the way, how do you respond to a post with the original post in a box like that? Every time I reply it's separate for some reason. (shrug)

Don't reply...quote it.

Ah thanks! and I'll see if this works! :)

Don't reply...quote it.

Ah thanks! and I'll see if this works! :)

Win!

(thumbs u