• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT Creative Minds needed!

91 posts in this topic

I want to come up with a good personalized plate for my 97 Trans Am, The car has been rebuilt to the tune of 500 horsepower, it was lowered before i got it, I can go seven letters or numbers in Arizona, so any help would be appreciated!

DSC00017.jpg

oy. I'm not steeped in WbN lore well enough to think of anything clever...

I have LOVEBUZZ on mine... easier to do with music than comics, I think.

ugh... yeah, sorry... I'm no help with Werewolf, sadly.

What else means a lot to you or defines your person? I always find those plates more interesting than something specific to the car. (plates that are specific to the owner = more interesting is what I mean)

Knowing this isn't what it is, but looking at your avatar, it reminds me of "Cthulu."

That would be an awesome personalised plate...

lol

-slym

I actually Google Imaged to see if there were any Cthulhu vanity plates, because I assumed that is what his avatar was. But there is not a word for how much anti-poon a "Cthulhu" vanity plate would be.

oy. I'm not steeped in WbN lore well enough to think of anything clever...

I have LOVEBUZZ on mine... easier to do with music than comics, I think.

ugh... yeah, sorry... I'm no help with Werewolf, sadly.

What else means a lot to you or defines your person? I always find those plates more interesting than something specific to the car. (plates that are specific to the owner = more interesting is what I mean)

My lady, my kids, my dog, my cars

Knowing this isn't what it is, but looking at your avatar, it reminds me of "Cthulu."

That would be an awesome personalised plate...

lol

-slym

I actually Google Imaged to see if there were any Cthulhu vanity plates, because I assumed that is what his avatar was. But there is not a word for how much anti-poon a "Cthulhu" vanity plate would be.

:grin:

My plate is "4NAK8". hm

Really? If you aren't kidding I'm surprised they let that one through.

A buddy of mine was also considering a Star Wars-themed license plate. He was a huge Boba Fett fan, and thought "Slave 1" (the name of Boba Fett's ship) would be a good idea.

I told him that would probably be a very bad plate to have in Alabama. :P