• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic 1 Books - Stoney Creek, Ontario

10 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anyone has been to Comic 1 Books in Stoney Creek Ontario? This will sound lazy but with the way traffic is in Hamilton, Ontario it would take me 30 minutes of city driving to get there and I want to make sure it is a good store before I head out (not just modern stuff).

I generally collect high grade bronze. Is Comic 1 Books a good option?

no!...I live just down the road from him....nice back issue lot of 80's 90s drek, but no. hes been there for ever, but concentrates on modern stuff now. big b's is your best bet or imperial coins on main st. imperial comics have a vast select 10c, 12c and bronze stff...you'll be happy there.

I go to Big B Comics all the time and I have spent way to much money there (and will continue to do so). Walt keeps giving me just enough of a deal that I fall for it every time!

I just did a search for Imperial and I must be missing something obvious. Where on Main St. is it?

I go to Big B Comics all the time and I have spent way to much money there (and will continue to do so). Walt keeps giving me just enough of a deal that I fall for it every time!

I just did a search for Imperial and I must be missing something obvious. Where on Main St. is it?

its a coin shop on the north side somewhere between James and Catherine (i think).....just an FYI Walt goes there for all his bargins and does a mark up.....you could cut out the middle man and save a fortune...