• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Four Color

53 posts in this topic

I don't get Four Color comics. Someone showed me the first Mickey Mouse Four Color comic but I now can't find it anywhere on cover browser. Ive tried seaching in the Golden Age thread but come up with nothing...could somebody please provide me with a link that explains the series/ runs etc. Thanks in advance...

Four Color #16.

Resident expert.

Mike tried to explain the numbering system to me but my brain broke in the process.

:tonofbricks:

You can also search comics.org by the character and arrange your results by date. That will usually give you the characters first appearance as the first result.

You can also search comics.org by the character and arrange your results by date. That will usually give you the characters first appearance as the first result.

with cover pics??? :cloud9:

Yes. Comics.org has cover scans for most books.

hmmmm....i sense a (nother) change in my collecting direction... :devil:

whos the expert on the boards?

Mike (Transplant) is your guy for Dell stuff.

hmmmm....i sense a (nother) change in my collecting direction... :devil:

whos the expert on the boards?

Mike (Transplant) is your guy for Dell stuff.

Yeah, Mike will be the expert. Please do not contact Montezuma who has a full run of Four Colors. He wouldn't know anything about them. Nah ...

Plenty of others besides me. tb and tth2 for Ducks. Scrooge and others for FCs.

Beat me to it: for the FCs: Montezuma, Selegue, and 2 others would be your best bet: Jim (jm38908 - can never remember the #) and then we have another boardie going after the run in 8.0 and above (worship) (name eludes me right now).

Your best bet for Four Color information is Overstreet. Every issue is broken out and listed by title and issue.

...if you can find it...

:insane: