• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fort Hood Thread...

34 posts in this topic

Aw, it's BS. We were having a perfectly level headed discussion about lots of things and it seemed that we were actually getting somewhere. As I was posting a good bye and thank you to the mods for keeping the thread open it got locked and now it's gone.

WTF?

Nobody got out of hand, nobody got upset. Everything was cool.

:screwy:

If I want socio-political discourse, it's pretty easy to find. I look to you guys for important stuff, like the importance of GL 76 and which issue of ASM shows Gwen Stacy's hoo-hoo.

:o

Aw, it's BS. We were having a perfectly level headed discussion about lots of things and it seemed that we were actually getting somewhere. As I was posting a good bye and thank you to the mods for keeping the thread open it got locked and now it's gone.

WTF?

I thought the same thing.

The invisible hand got twitchy and decided to silence the masses.

WTF?

Until now... :insane:rantrant:censored::gossip::mad::blahblah::cry::sick:

It was actually one of the more level headed discussions but it had some potential to blow up any second like all discussions involving the topic matter

I'm sure SOMEONE complaind. :taptaptap:

Sure and I think I know who it was too, but still...we have can have people foaming at the mouth over a pressing thread that cause people's temples to bulge but a level headed discussion about current affairs is chastised.

Nipped it in the bud, so to speak...

Nipped what in the bud? People were signing off.

Maybe the mods sensed an imaginary storm on the horizon, so to speak...

-slym ( (shrug) )

I should have asked Flee to do a GIF with Slobodan Milosevic reading an AF #15.

hm

Nipped it in the bud, so to speak...

Nipped what in the bud? People were signing off.

Maybe the mods sensed an imaginary storm on the horizon, so to speak...

-slym ( (shrug) )

I should have asked Flee to do a GIF with Slobodan Milosevic reading an AF #15.

hm

:roflmao: x 10

-slym