• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So It's Been A Year..

73 posts in this topic

Hey he's been entertaining to us all let's give him a round of ..well I'd say applause but I'm sure he would prefer another round of drinks..

Applause might be a little loud, depending on how much he had to drink the night before (it's mid-morning over there by now)

-slym

It has indeed been an eventful year on here, plenty of highs and too many lows. At least I've learned a hell of a lot.

And as for 8,000 posts in a year, well, I've had a lot (of garbage) to share with you all :grin:

I still have no idea where I stand on the pressing debate though :fear:

Hey he's been entertaining to us all let's give him a round of ..well I'd say applause but I'm sure he would prefer another round of drinks..

Applause might be a little loud, depending on how much he had to drink the night before (it's mid-morning over there by now)

-slym

Only two bottles of Shiraz, not I'm not too bad. Just finishing work actually after a 6am start :cry:

-slym

Only two bottles of Shiraz, not I'm not too bad. Just finishing work actually after a 6am start :cry:

6am on a Saturday? That's cruel and unusual.

Mind you the children have us up before 6am every single day of the year now :cry:

So It's Been A Year..

Wow, only a year? It feels so much longer.

Leaving a bad impression is better than leaving no impression at all I suppose.