• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giant ALL RAW Silver & early Bronze Marvel/DC sale!

74 posts in this topic

I'm gonna go exchange a long series of cryptic text messages with greggy.

Buy some books & I'll come back to post more junk for sale. Tons more of the same. I could do this for weeks.

One must make a sale to flip a book.

These books have not been pre-screened, pro-screened, or window screened; nor have they been pressed, repressed, un-pressed, or impressed.

Some are press ready, slab worthy, mylar bound, long box found, or 4 yr old's bedroom floor destined.

Others aren't.

These books have not been pre-screened, pro-screened, or window screened; nor have they been pressed, repressed, un-pressed, or impressed.

Some are press ready junk, not-slab worthy, mylar bathroom bound, long box found drek, or 4 yr old's bedroom floor destined.

Others aren't.

:hi:

:grin:

Some are press ready junk, not-slab worthy, mylar bathroom bound, long box found drek, or 4 yr old's bedroom floor destined.

Others aren't.

(worship)

Others aren't.

:roflmao:

Others aren't.

I'm enjoying the PM's with you tonight Pat. Much more fun than this saddle sore hayride of an ST.

Others aren't.

I'm enjoying the PM's with you tonight Pat. Much more fun than this saddle sore hayride of an ST.

Got any HG Tecs?