• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spiderman #5 #10 #11 #13 #18 #20 Raw low- mid grade

10 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. started getting around to selling off an ASm set bought last year. My intent was to have them graded and the ones that came back graded higher than my current set would be kept and my undercopies sold. The following books were pro screened by Matt(Classics Incorporated for Resto) as they came back with low grades it did not make sense to grade them by CGC. #11 has resto(SA ink bleed through on spine) all others are unrestored.

First :takeit: gets it. If your on the probation list.... don't bother. Your satisfaction is guaranteed, I am providing large scans, however if you are not happy with the books in any way, you can return with no issue. All i ask is you pack them up and ship in the same manner as received. I can provide board references if desired. Thank you for looking.