• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Holiday Sale

2,589 posts in this topic

You know - I don't know if it's cyber-Monday or what, but the internet is crawling like a snail tonight here. I've supposedly got DSL, but it acts like the old dial-up days. :sorry:

Brian, I think you should keep everyone guessing by once in a while dropping ten books into the thread in the middle of the day with no warning. They'll still sell but maybe to different suspects. And probably not me as I only hit this forum when I see it in active topics.

You never know -- ?

However, tomorrow night we'll start at a fixed time again... but we'll see.

And so ends this session... thanks again everyone, be back tomorrow night!

No offense, but a little anti-climatic.

Brian, don't you usually end these with the best book of the bunch? ???

I usually do, tonight I didn't. You got to keep everyone guessing.

Perhaps tomorrow night it will start with a bang... hm

And just when I thought I was getting the hang of this....That's good Brian. You don't want to get predictable. I suppose it keeps it more interesting not knowing.

After those last two Sgt. Fury's, I had my finger on the trigger just waiting for the last book to be a VF/NM Sgt. Fury 13 that I was gonna pop the :takeit: on! lol

And so ends this session... thanks again everyone, be back tomorrow night!

No offense, but a little anti-climatic.

Brian, don't you usually end these with the best book of the bunch?

How about this book being available for the climax?!? Brian still has a number of great books still available!

Showcase 22 CGC 7.0 o/w

$8,800

showcase22cgc-2.jpg

Out of curiosity, how many more books or when are you running the thread till??? At this rate the kids won't get gifts for Christmas and I'll point them uncle Brian's way when they ask why!!!

We're probably heading towards an end this weekend. I have a very busy week traveling the week of the 7th -- so it doesn't make sense to end on the 15th.

I want to make the last day of the sale... special.

Out of curiosity, how many more books or when are you running the thread till??? At this rate the kids won't get gifts for Christmas and I'll point them uncle Brian's way when they ask why!!!

I would gladly take a few books off your hands to help out. :wishluck:

Just FYI, none of them are really poorly wrapped -- you guys will get the two that are almost perfectly centered, then there's one with a very slight miswrap and one more that is also slightly miswrapped.

I'll take one too (Hulk #340 CGC 9.8 for $100). Slight miswrap doesn't bother me. :)