• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Holiday Sale

2,589 posts in this topic

Anyone who posts before the book should be banned from buying, I think you'll manage to sell a book or two without them somehow

+1

And really Brian is trying to do something nice for the community (see his post of yesterday)...kind of violates the spirit...shame, shame...

Okay -- now I have to stop the thread.

We've had no problems until tonight. You cannot post you will take a book BEFORE I post it. I know what's going on.

If this is done, the person who has purchased the book properly will be considered the winner (meaning, first to post after I post).

This is not up for debate.

We've had no problems until tonight. You cannot post you will take a book BEFORE I post it. I know what's going on.

If this is done, the person who has purchased the book properly will be considered the winner (meaning, first to post after I post).

:applause:

Thought that was a given.

:golfclap: