• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Holiday Sale

2,589 posts in this topic

Avengers 25 VF+ (really nice copy)

:takeit::takeit::takeit:

Seriously Mike. Three of them? You missed out on 2 books while typing that.

:roflmao:

Cut and paste hippie. My internet just can't compete with you flippers.
(worship)

gotta have macro's to :takeit: that fast :rulez:

WEBHEAD

It's because you are on the West coast. Your wires are just too long. Didn't you see how long it took the European to post an :takeit: ?

:insane:

**HERE'S WHAT'S LEFT**

Updated for Foolkiller

If you have spent in excess of $100 thus far in this thread, please take 25% off all RAW. Cap slabs are still at 10% off:

Cap 104 CGC 9.6 white (bowling green) $525 (you won't find a nicer one)

Cap 105 CGC 9.4 ow/w $225 (christie's copy)

Cap 109 CGC 9.6 white $475

Cap 113 CGC 9.4 white $325

DC:

Adventure 375 VF $22

Aquaman 61 NM- $5

Our Army at War #250 VF (slight tanning back cover) $15

Showcase 22 CGC 7.0 o/w $8800

Star Spangled War Stories 177 VF (NM+ front cover, very light staining bottom edge back cover) $8

Superboy and the Legion of Super Heroes 237 NM- $5

World's Finest 220 NM- $10

World's Finest 269 NM $8

Marvel:

Defenders 9 NM- $25

Tower of Shadows 1 VF/NM $45

Web of Spider Man 31 NM- $5

Web of Spider Man 32 NM- $5

Dell (Canadian price cover books, and are actually pretty hard to find):

Dell Giant: Tom and Jerry Toy Fair #1 VF/NM $80

Dell Giant: Silly Symphonies 8 VF/NM+ $100

Other:

Sonic 77 NM $5

And we come to a close for this round.

Tomorrow night, I will list more from this collection -- which has some really nice stuff to come.

I'll list a few slabs probably to start then finish with more from this collection.

Thanks as always.

Can you start it late like tonight's?

I have to go coach my basketball team to another loss and I will need this thread for some good laughs after.

I pretty much suck at this game. But it is fun to try.

Brian....I know your a lawyer and all but I'd like to file a lawsuit against you. I just had carpal tunnel surgery on both hands (one in July and one in August) and your sales thread has single-handedly brought back my carpal tunnel problems from hitting that frigging F5 key so much. :baiting:

wow, this was my first time participating on this thread and I must say it was intense. I'm glad I got one book I wanted :)

Just a quick intro - My name is Andy and I stay in the great state of Texas! I've been collecting since I was like 15 or 16 (currently 30). I collect mostly X-men and Spidey stuff. Love the comics as well as Bowen and Sideshow statues.

Man, I thought I had a chance to buy some books tonight.... working in my office at Comcast with no one around but me...oh well.

Do you think the NBC sale (majority share) to Comcast will go through OK?

wow, this was my first time participating on this thread and I must say it was intense. I'm glad I got one book I wanted :)

Just a quick intro - My name is Andy and I stay in the great state of Texas! I've been collecting since I was like 15 or 16 (currently 30). I collect mostly X-men and Spidey stuff. Love the comics as well as Bowen and Sideshow statues.

Welcome to the Boards... go find Richard Evans' stores, Bedrock City -- best stores in Texas!

Welcome to the boards!