• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The official Hijack thread

64 posts in this topic

Due to complaints received elsewhere, I'm deeming this thread 'Hijack friendly'. Please feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with hijackings here. All other posts will be deemed OT and will hopefully be subject to divine moderation.

speaking of hijacking lewis black was talking about airport security this morning on the radio and was talking about how everytime he is at the airport they are always wanting to check people's shoes....but he was pissed not about them checking shoes but that they were always checking old people's shoes....he was like these people can barely make it to the can on time much less hijack a plane. He said that one day he is going to charter a plane with nothing but old people and give them all broadswords and he would be the only thing standing between them(airplane full of old people with broadswords) and the cockpit...and he bet that the plane would land safely and no one would make it to the cockpit....so there I knew that I could post something on topic.....

it would chuck all the wood that a woodchuck could if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Pov,

That is way too on-topic for this thread! mad.gif

372805-311037-notifymod.gif

OMG you're right! I have fallen into the classic blunder! But WAIT! Isn't YOUR RESPONSE a bit too on-topic to MY response? hmmmmmmm? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Very cute indeed, but I fear we have gone way OT.

This thread was supposed to be about hijackings, and not a thread involving hijackings. I'm all for the occasional bit of anarchy, but isn't that what Mr. Cove meant?

Well, whatever. Anyone got a pet lizard?

OK…I see where this came from now. foreheadslap.gif

Me thinks people take things too seriously sometimes around here.

If the topic is boring, people might find something only slightly related to discuss instead. Better luck keeping peoples attention next time.

Sometimes we may be guilty of typing before we think. If that upsets the other readers, shake it off and make a new thread if it is that important to you.

Remember…

1. This is an internet forum

2. About funny books

3. Interacted by people who buy/read funny books

Trust me…it is not the end of the world.