• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Last up a Rare book only 17 Universal graded so far FLASH #104

11 posts in this topic

Here's the last one, a rarely seen or graded golden age book. Only 17 Universally graded. Not many sold recently.

I did not take it out of the bag,

Cover is secured losely by staples, but is intact. Pages are tan not brittle. Books is complete as far as I can tell. The Book is still in it's bag so the price tag is shown I'd rather not take it out again to scan it further.

We found it at our LSC and are very happy with the gem ^^

wve8sn.jpg

WEBHEAD

Here's the last one, a rarely seen or graded golden age book. Only 17 Universally graded. Not many sold recently.

Cover is secured losely by staples, but is intact. Pages are tan not brittle. Books is complete as far as I can tell. The Book is still in it's bag so the price tag is shown I'd rather not take it out again to scan it further.

wve8sn.jpg

WEBHEAD

It's lovely, but don't you want to make sure it has all it's pages? In that condition, taking out of the bag won't hurt it. Trust me, I have quite a few books in that shape;)

Best of luck and congrats on a hard to find issue.

wve8sn.jpg

WEBHEAD

It's lovely, but don't you want to make sure it has all it's pages? In that condition, taking out of the bag won't hurt it. Trust me, I have quite a few books in that shape;)

Best of luck and congrats on a hard to find issue.

Thanks we did take it out of the bag a couple of times to check to be sure the cover was still sorta attached, and did a look through plus a page count to the best of our ablity. I decided not to take it out of the bag any further since it appears to be a very rarely sold or graded book in any condition. We bought it from out LCS, I had the first call on it but decided to let my buddy buy the book.

I hope it comes back a 1.5 to a 2.5 for him. He is the big DC fan and I am the Marvel, plus until I check up GPA neither of us really knew how much it was worth.

:whee:

WEBHEAD