• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Soon to be another record breaking SA comic

42 posts in this topic

the crazy thing this copy has at least one spine crease or ding, tape covering the cracks on the case and the right edge looks yellow towards the middle of the book. Also the bottom left corner has slight wear. I'm sure who ever buys this book will either break it out and keep it raw or resub, if so..they could possibly end up with a 9.2

well, I would say that I don't know of anyone that breaks out a $100K book and keeps raw (not that it couldn't happen, but chances are slim to none, I would guess)...

not sure about resub potential (likely already potentialized, if you catch my drift) so I suspect the book will never be removed from that holder (IMO) (thumbs u

but the case is cracked with a strip of scotch tape running down the side, sorry but I need this in a fresh new case. :)

scotch tape?? are you looking at the inner well? never seen a 9.4 with a spine ding?? are you serious? bizarre.

Why are you guys answering him seriously?!

Certainly looks like the left side of the case was taped to me - I'm sure it will be reholdered, but not resubbed - no guarantee that it would stay a 9.4 (not to say it doesn't look it from a scan - but would anyone hear take the chance?)