• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series and health of high end grails

136 posts in this topic

I think all those books with marker all over them should be PLOD's but that is just my preference...The splash page or the CGC holder should be auto'ed...not the cover!!

There is a book for sale on here right now that has scribbling all over the cover but it's in a CGC yellow holder so it must be a value add!

My preference is that people who feel like what they collect is awesome and what I collect sucks keep it to themselves. But I am doomed to be disappointed, it seems.

I think all those books with marker all over them should be PLOD's but that is just my preference...The splash page or the CGC holder should be auto'ed...not the cover!!

There is a book for sale on here right now that has scribbling all over the cover but it's in a CGC yellow holder so it must be a value add!

My preference is that people who feel like what they collect is awesome and what I collect sucks keep it to themselves. But I am doomed to be disappointed, it seems.

What you collect is awesome and what I collect sucks....wait, that didn't sound right hm

a lot of sig series haters around here :gossip:

I don't mind the hate, that is a person's right. I just don't appreciate the "what you collect sucks" language. Not that they don't have the right to do it, I just think it is bad form.

I wouldn't call it hating.

I prefer a comic to be unmarked but if I had no choice I think that I don't mind a sig on the inside, but I definitely don't like it on the cover.

R.

I don't mind the hate, that is a person's right. I just don't appreciate the "what you collect sucks" language. Not that they don't have the right to do it, I just think it is bad form.

Sean,

Good post.

Signature Series rocks

Danny,

Good post.

r1970d, dude you seem to be little faint voice of reason in many threads...

Chespirito,

Excellent post.