• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Megan Fox talks X-Men

58 posts in this topic

She's a filthy whore.

Don't overlook her wonderful mind, evident in this quote from a few years ago:

"I wouldn't regret [my "Brian" tattoo] if we weren't together. I can always have a kid and name him Brian. There are options."

She's a filthy whore.

Don't overlook her wonderful mind, evident in this quote from a few years ago:

"I wouldn't regret [my "Brian" tattoo] if we weren't together. I can always have a kid and name him Brian. There are options."

Or she could just say it's a reference to Life of Brian. In fact, she should do that anyway. That would be much cooler.

All true. She's only hyped up as high as she's become due to being in Transformers Lara Croft: Tomb Raider , and because she's unusually hot for an ACTRESS. As a model, she's so-so. Odds are she'll disappear as an actress soon. meh

I could have said the same thing about Angelina Jolie a few years ago and she's still around making movies and adopting children.

Megan Fox could last longer than you think.

At least she's not in the news for being coked out of her mind all the time (cough ...... Lindsay)

She's popular because she's young and hot and in some big-budget movies. There's nothing particularly exceptional about her beyond her appearance. This cycle has been going on forever. Right now it's her turn, that's all.

Right .............. and now it's all about solidifying her career with a couple solid roles that involve more than just her looking good. If she has any brains at all, she will tell her agent to use the leverage she has right now to get a couple decent roles that involve more than being the "hot chick". It's not easy to do, to make the leap from "hot girl" to "real actress" but it can be done.

All true. She's only hyped up as high as she's become due to being in Transformers Lara Croft: Tomb Raider , and because she's unusually hot for an ACTRESS. As a model, she's so-so. Odds are she'll disappear as an actress soon. meh

I could have said the same thing about Angelina Jolie a few years ago and she's still around making movies and adopting children.

Go see Gia and you will never compare these two again.

Megan Fox could last longer than you think.

At least she's not in the news for being coked out of her mind all the time (cough ...... Lindsay)

lilo was never hot in my mind. (shrug) by bachelorcomix was into her. :screwy: