• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 KEY BOOKS Hulk 181 9.6 Avengers 4 7.0 and ASM 122 9.2

32 posts in this topic

Man Andre, I wish their was a way I could come up with the change for this Hulk 181.

Me too. It's so pretty. Nicer than any of the other 9.6 copies I've ever owned.

Man Andre, I wish their was a way I could come up with the change for this Hulk 181.

It is a very nice book. I have two copies so one is avaliable. I had a 9.8 a couple of years ago. This book compared to that one is so much nicer. The 9.8 was not perfectly centered and the red color was not as vibrant more orange/red. On the flip side the 9.8 had no spine stresses where this 9.6 does. CGC notes consist of "small spine stresses"

I guess the moto holds true buy the book not the grade. Take a look at some of the 9.8 that have sold most are not well centered.

Don't want to pull attention away from the 181, but I sold my AV4 for more than this a year ago. And the books are comparable. All of these books are under GPA. Somebody (with money, unlike myself...), is going to get a deal.

Thanks. I figure I would have netted these out if I sold on CLINK. I'm giving first shot to fellow boardies. If they don't sell they are back in the collection or off to CLINK. If you need references, I can supply them.

Andre

Trying to clean up the collection a little. General rules apply :takeit: wins it even if we are discussing by pm, however willing to put the book on hold if we are very close. Shipping is $15, as the Hulk and avengers are relatively expensive books, I will be shipping from Buffalo to avoid problems with customs.

If you are on the probation list...do not bother. I will not sell to you. take care of prior transactions and I will then consider it.

thanks for looking

Andre

I'd sure like to see the collection from which THESE books were deemed unsuitable........ :insane: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u