• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc. Part 3

231 posts in this topic

Any Xenozoic Tales coming up later Tomorrow?

Yes, tomorrow. I think I have 1-10. (thumbs u

I just got back into town a few hours ago (basketball tournament for my daughter) and found out our family dog of 14+ years needed to be euthanized. Very sad for all of us (wife and four kids). She was a great loving protective golden and her loss leaves a hole in our hearts.

I have just a few items to post tonight, but I will be home all day tomorrow, so hopefully there will be something to suit everyone's interest.

Thanks for your patience.

DARK BLUE COLLECTED EDITION VF- $3.00

FCBD: VIPER COMICS PRESENTS NM $1.00

30%[/color] off

:takeit:

SOLD!

:banana: Thanks a bunch! :banana:

and you know i got epic #2 right? just making sure :)

Yes, at 15% off. I missed it when updating the list, but had it marked on my scorecard at home. (thumbs u

waiting for moar....

With apologies to Billy and cd4ever.

"In the midnight hour he cried-

"moar, moar, moar,"

With a rebel yell he cried-

"moar, moar, moar."

In the midnight hour babe-

"moar, moar, moar,"

With a rebel yell-

"moar, moar, moar,"

"moar, moar, moar."

Any Xenozoic Tales coming up later Tomorrow?

Yes, tomorrow. I think I have 1-10. (thumbs u

I just got back into town a few hours ago (basketball tournament for my daughter) and found out our family dog of 14+ years needed to be euthanized. Very sad for all of us (wife and four kids). She was a great loving protective golden and her loss leaves a hole in our hearts.

I have just a few items to post tonight, but I will be home all day tomorrow, so hopefully there will be something to suit everyone's interest.

Thanks for your patience.

sorry to hear about your dog :(

i have 2 right now and they will be my last 2 because losing a dog kills me inside