• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

your best book

232 posts in this topic

Ok, for real now...here's my best book. It's probably not the most expensive book, but it is the cornerstone book of my entire collection (currently.)

And, I got it from DA. :D

001-16.jpg

Nice condition!

That is a beautiful Bats book (worship)

Ok, for real now...here's my best book. It's probably not the most expensive book, but it is the cornerstone book of my entire collection (currently.)

001-16.jpg

nice book...david alexander or dave anderson (DA confuses me lol )

001-16.jpg

Anderson. ;)

001-16.jpg

Anderson. ;)

That one's a stunner...what grade did Anderson give it ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Restored VF...I don't think he gave it a designation beyond restored, but I'd say it would come back MP.

The staples have been reinforced, there's additional paper added at the top and bottom of the spine, and there's spot color touch. The best thing about this is that the majority of the cover itself is crease/impact/dent free, and exceptionally virgin.

Restored VF...I don't think he gave it a designation beyond restored, but I'd say it would come back MP.

The staples have been reinforced, there's additional paper added at the top and bottom of the spine, and there's spot color touch. The best thing about this is that the majority of the cover itself is crease/impact/dent free, and exceptionally virgin.

That's a beautiful thang....