• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

9 posts in this topic

Hi Gang,

Offering up some of my cgc keys, and OA. And perhaps some other random raw stuff as well. If any questions, feel free to shoot me a pm. Or with offers on anything as well.

Shipping will be FREE within the U.S.. International boardies, pm me we can work it out.

For those that do not know me, my ebay name is cujobyte29 with over 1800 positive transactions.

Thanks,

Nick

X-Men 94 CGC 9.4 $2050 (last gpa is $2350 from last month). Again, I'm trying to be very reasonable with these prices. If I'm out of line (Especially with the James Jean cover coming up, please pm me).

x-men94cgc94.jpg

:foryou: Hi Bill!!

Next up: Fables 36 Cover by James Jean on hold!!! :news: Will let you all know if it becomes available, hopefully later today. Figure I'll give details. Original JJ cover art to Fables 36. The piece is gorgeous. I'm currently looking for the dimensions, so I do apologize...

Fables36.jpg