• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where To Now?

47 posts in this topic

Also, start a binding project. It's nice to have a break from grade consciousness and think about them purely as reading material for a change :)

I love those bound Hellblazers. One day I will definitely get a run of something bound like that.

One day, not long now, I will have the rest of the run bound, and when I do I'm gonna sit and read the lot from start to finish.

You'll have to give me the info again. That's something I must do!

The short version is to visit Uncollected Editions , the comic binder's forum and get some ideas, then contact someone at Riley, Dunn & Wilson to discuss your requirements. Looking at the website is too daunting. I emailed Charles Dunn and he narrowed it down to a few simple choices for me (thumbs u

That's a really cool idea...I never really thought about that. Get some lower grade copies with nice interiors and go to town. hm

Gav, have you been reading any of your books lately? If not maybe you should try to find the time to, it might inspire you into realizing what will take your interest.

Definitely. Stop buying and start reading. Most of my enjoyment comes from reading comics. There are plenty of ways to enjoy this hobby without spending a lot of money.

Definantly try and read more. I've just re-read the Byrne run in X-men and I fell in love with it all over again. I had started to wonder why I am continuing to collect X-men books especially as so few of the modern x-men book get me excited. It's just got me even more determined to complete the run. I'm only ten raw or slabbed books away from completing GSX1, UXM 94 and current :cloud9:

Definantly try and read more. I've just re-read the Byrne run in X-men and I fell in love with it all over again. I had started to wonder why I am continuing to collect X-men books especially as so few of the modern x-men book get me excited. It's just got me even more determined to complete the run. I'm only ten raw or slabbed books away from completing GSX1, UXM 94 and current :cloud9:

jeez I hope I fall in love all over again with the Rob Liefeld New Mutants run I will be re-reading soon.

lol just joking.......

:D