• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS Action # 285 CGC 8.5, JLA # 38 & # 46 CGC 9.2

15 posts in this topic

These books are from my PERSONAL collection, which means they are somehow better than all the other copies that might be for sale. If they do not sell here, I will sell them on ComicLink at a MUCH HIGHER PRICE. That is a threat, and not a promise. If they do not sell here, I may also have them pressed into a higher grade, sell them for at least 2x more than what I am asking now, and rub it in all of your faces later. Or maybe I will have Stan Lee sign them all. Shipping is what ever I can gouge you for.

Action Comics # 285 Mile High price $5,000. My price $250

Picture.jpg

Justice League # 38 The "quick flip" price $250

13125.jpg

Justice League #46 The "why the f*&% do I have 2 of these??" price $350

lf3-sell.jpg

These books are from my PERSONAL collection, which means they are somehow better than all the other copies that might be for sale. If they do not sell here, I will sell them on ComicLink at a MUCH HIGHER PRICE. That is a threat, and not a promise. If they do not sell here, I may also have them pressed into a higher grade, sell them for at least 2x more than what I am asking now, and rub it in all of your faces later. Or maybe I will have Stan Lee sign them all. Shipping is what ever I can gouge you for.

You, sir, are my hero.

I won't be buying any of these...but you are my hero (thumbs u

Come on! Out of the goodness of my heart I'm giving you, my fellow boardies, first shot at these unbelievable books !!!! Trust me, it has nothing to do with saving $$$ on commissions. I guess they will just go back into my collection until I die, or have the time to list them somewhere else. THIS THREAD CLOSES @ MIDNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread reopened due to lack of demand! Here is a list of what is still available:

Action 285 $250

JLA 38 $250

JLA 46 $350

I can't believe these books are still here at these incredible prices. All books will be available until someone buys them, and at that time they will no longer be available.

If they don't sell here it will be off to Feebay (See what I did there? I replaced the "E" in Ebay with an "F" to make it Feebay, because I hate to pay for convenient services.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Never get tired of that one...)

Action 285 is such a awesome key book. Great price! I am surprised it's still here. CGC 9.4's have been selling around the 2K mark.

Classic cover, Supergirl "reveals" her identity to the world. early Legion appearance..... :cloud9:

You, sir, are my hero.

I won't be buying any of these...but you are my hero (thumbs u

+1

Thread reopened due to lack of demand! Here is a list of what is still available:

Action 285 $250

JLA 38 $250

JLA 46 $350

I can't believe these books are still here at these incredible prices. All books will be available until someone buys them, and at that time they will no longer be available.

If they don't sell here it will be off to Feebay (See what I did there? I replaced the "E" in Ebay with an "F" to make it Feebay, because I hate to pay for convenient services. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Never get tired of that one...)

Funny stuff! :roflmao: This is one sales thread that deserves a bump! :applause:

Action 285 is such a awesome key book. Great price! I am surprised it's still here. CGC 9.4's have been selling around the 2K mark.

Classic cover, Supergirl "reveals" her identity to the world. early Legion appearance..... :cloud9:

My thoughts as well. I would certainly buy it if it wasn't for the Heritage auction.