• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANYONE COMING TO TORONTO....

148 posts in this topic

ALEX H IS RIGHT KEVIN IS A SLAVE DRIVER! devil.gif NOT TO MENTION PETER WHO IS KEVIN'S OWN PERSONAL SLAVE DRIVER foreheadslap.gif

THE SHOW LOOKS TO BE GREAT THIS YEAR JUNE IS A GREAT MONTH IN TORONTO USUALLY NOT TOO HOT AND THE WOMEN ARE FANTASTIC.

AS FOR BEYONDER BUYING A ROUND I WOULD THINK BY NOW YOU MUST OWE ME AT LEAST 3 ROUNDS hi.gif SO PAY UP

ALEX H IS RIGHT KEVIN IS A SLAVE DRIVER! devil.gif NOT TO MENTION PETER WHO IS KEVIN'S OWN PERSONAL SLAVE DRIVER foreheadslap.gif

THE SHOW LOOKS TO BE GREAT THIS YEAR JUNE IS A GREAT MONTH IN TORONTO USUALLY NOT TOO HOT AND THE WOMEN ARE FANTASTIC.

AS FOR BEYONDER BUYING A ROUND I WOULD THINK BY NOW YOU MUST OWE ME AT LEAST 3 ROUNDS hi.gif SO PAY UP

flowerred.gif

Not to mention is legal for women to go topless....

But the ones you wanna see topless never seem to go topless

Thanks Doug.

After giving me my daily verbal thrashing, Peter called me this evening to tell me that DAVE SIM HAS CONFIRMED THAT HE IS COMING.

He will be at the show Friday June 18 and Saturday June 19 (but not Sunday June 20). We're not sure about Gerhard as he wants to spend as much time as possible on his boat this summer.

Kev

Thanks Doug.

After giving me my daily verbal thrashing, Peter called me this evening to tell me that DAVE SIM HAS CONFIRMED THAT HE IS COMING.

He will be at the show Friday June 18 and Saturday June 19 (but not Sunday June 20). We're not sure about Gerhard as he wants to spend as much time as possible on his boat this summer.

Kev

Tell him to bring his boat to the show. It isn't like the place isn't big enough to hold it. tongue.gif

Actually, I think you would be surprised to learn that there were nearly 50 different dealers in attendance at our last show. I mailed out the kits to them on January 2nd. At least 35-40 of those dealers have committed to returning for the June show.

We hope to have even more in June and we definitely have the space for them. Since June is expected to be a better month for the show we have alotted 185 dealer tables (there were 150 alotted dealer tables in November, 140 were used).

We'll be talking to some of the US dealers who expressed some interest when we see them at Megacon Orlando and Wizard World LA in March. If anyone wants to get a US dealers take on the show I suggest they talk with Koop, who said he had a great show (he said he did better at our show than at Wizard World Dallas on the comicbookconventions.com message board).

Kev

Hey how far is it to Toronto from Lake Scugog. My cousin and I are going to be around that area fishing for 2 weeks right at that time. If it's not to far I'll be there for a brew or two.

Hey richnerd

Lake Scugog has some of the best bass, walleye/pickerel and musky fishing in all of Ontario. It truly is one of Ontario's best kept secrets, and if you don't mind working the weed-beds, get ready for some prime-time action thumbsup2.gif

I spent nearly every weekend for the past two summers fishing Lake Scugog. As kevthemev mentioned, its about a 45 minute drive from Toronto. There are a number of ways to get there. When your down here, drop me a quick PM/email. I could give you the directions to get to the Con from Scugog, and if scheduling permits, I wouldn't mind even hooking-up with you and your cousin and show you some the spots I work on the lake hi.gif