• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trading is sheit here!

36 posts in this topic

I offer stuuf for sale, I offer wants. I even wanted a modern set of Punisher Born. I've been doing it for around a year now.

NOT ONE SALE/PURCHASE DIRECT FROM THE BOARDS RELATING TO MY POSTS!

Anyone care to comment? 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

I offer stuuf for sale, I offer wants. I even wanted a modern set of Punisher Born. I've been doing it for around a year now.

You want stuff cheaper than gman? confused-smiley-013.gif

I've made MANY sales from the boards, and have been able to find stuff I'd never have found before - two big collections, board member Icecube and board member Jbone both have come through with stuff. If you're gman-esque in your pricing, you may be shut out.

offer stuuf for sale, I offer wants. I even wanted a modern set of Punisher Born. I've been doing it for around a year now.

You also happen to be on the other side of the pond from most of us. That's why I don't bid on your eBay auctions.

Sorry.

You bought a bunch of Marvel Classics from me last year....

Stop watching that 'Jingle all the way' movie every week, it's affecting your memory

sign-rantpost.gif

You bought a bunch of Marvel Classics from me last year....

Stop watching that 'Jingle all the way' movie every week, it's affecting your memory

sign-rantpost.gif

LMAO

Davidking623

hey i wanted your asm #33.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Trading/selling here is not easy.

These folks know were to get stuff at a good price.

You need ultra high grade slabbed stuff or reading grade of of harder to get comics.

Anything else... tonofbricks.gif

New pics Darth thumbsup2.gif

Cheers also, I will do that for Harry.

As for all the rest of you, I wasnt trying to put anyone down, just wondered why there was never a response to sales OR WANTS?

All of the above that I have bought from or sold to, have been through Ebay, except for one, which I did forget about.

I offer HG and LG stuff, key issues too. The only thing I dont do is put a price, I ask for offers, maybe thats the problem? I know everybody (including me) is after a good deal, and if you want to put an offer in then maybe that puts lots off?

Oh well, I'll keep trying thumbsup2.gif