• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incredible Hulk 181

20 posts in this topic

I just made an appointment to go and see these books. He has over 5000 books in total. I had him pull a GSXM !, GS Conan 1, X-Men 94 and 100. Conan The Barbarian 1, Luke Cage Hero for Hire 1 and a few other books. I will let you know how it all plays out. Thanks again for your opinions and grades.

I gotta be honest your scans of the X-Men #94 and this one are too pixelated to even give you an accurate evaluation (shrug)

It doesn't matter, he wouldn't pay for them anyway.

The only thing Boozad would pay for is his next beer. Wait... He'd have someone else pay for it it if he could.Or he can continue to sell his Batman books!! It must really eat at you huh...... Loosing all those books. To never own them again...

I went and saw the book. It is a nice 7.5 White Pages/Original Owner.

The only thing Boozad would pay for is his next beer. Wait... He'd have someone else pay for it it if he could.Or he can continue to sell his Batman books!! It must really eat at you huh...... Loosing all those books. To never own them again...

If you mean losing the books, then no it doesn't bother me. Everybody paid for them.