• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*CLOSED* Dagar # 14 CGC 8.5 Pedigree copy, old label, classic Headlights cover

16 posts in this topic

Real simple For Sales thread here; available today is one of the all-time great Headlight GGA covers of the Golden Age.

Dagar # 14 CGC 8.5 Ohio copy Most recent comparable sale is that of a non-pedigree 8.0 in 2008 for $750. This copy is still in its original holder, and more then likely, has never been pressed, as there is still some NCB wear evident through the holder.

Your -Out-The-Door Bargain Basement price: CLOSED

Paypal, checks, and MOs all okay. Okay, I updated the thread with brandy new scans...and I'll let them tell the story of how nice this book is.

Dagar14cgc85Ohio.jpg

Dagar14cgc85Ohiob.jpg

Amazed this one didn't sell.

If I didn't already have one in reasonably high grade, I'd be selling to buy.

We just went through the Meat Grinder of several major auctions and many of us are still recuperating....I'm not surprised that it went unsold. I am surprised no one even tried to do a time payment deal on it though.

Amazed this one didn't sell.

If I didn't already have one in reasonably high grade, I'd be selling to buy.

We just went through the Meat Grinder of several major auctions and many of us are still recuperating....I'm not surprised that it went unsold. I am surprised no one even tried to do a time payment deal on it though.

PM sent.

lol Looks like you might want to check your inbox!