• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I love comics a lot-- But I just had a new baby and love him more

21 posts in this topic

Hey everyone...

I have been MIA from here for a long while, but I read posts here like an obsessive freak all the time and feel a sort of home'ish family like vibe with this place so I had to share with all you guys that I have done two things this year--

Picked up a 8.5 copy of AF #15 and had a [font:Arial Black]new baby boy named Jax[/font].

As much as I love my new AF#15-- I think Jax wins for best collectible of the year for me.

Actually he wins for best collectible of my life.

I am so stoked!!!!

Congrats! Yeah, you haven't been around much.

I still remember that commercial you posted that you were in.

Congrats on the son!

I am about to make a comeback-- been busy and I'll link in the newest commercial I directed in about two weeks after our score, sound and post are finished. Its a gooder.

But, not as good as Jax. Man he's super cool. thanks for all the good words guys. Your the best

Your right there aren't anymore being printed...

hahaha!!!-- Maybe if I can find the right dealer, I can trade in my AF#15 and Jax for a 9.4 AF#15.

Sounds like a good deal. But, what dealer should I go too... Chuckles?

hahaha!

Forget it, Jax is worth at least a 9.8/9.9 AF#15 in my books. So, I guess I get to keep him considering there aren't any around. WHEW!

haha!

Your right there aren't anymore being printed...

hahaha!!!-- Maybe if I can find the right dealer, I can trade in my AF#15 and Jax for a 9.4 AF#15.

Sounds like a good deal. But, what dealer should I go too... Chuckles?

hahaha!

Forget it, Jax is worth at least a 9.8/9.9 AF#15 in my books. So, I guess I get to keep him considering there aren't any around. WHEW!

haha!

Chris,

Good to see you back buddy! Long time no speak.

Our puppies are my "babies" now ;) Show us a picture of jax. What part of town are you in these days? Allan and I are getting together quickly on Sunday if you're around Surrey at 11

DSCN4655.JPG

DSCN4819.JPG

Hey man!-- Great to hear from you. I just moved the family out to West van this summer, its great, good view, clean, safe and a block from the water. Love it here.

I'd love to hang with you again soon. PM me with your digits so we can hook up.

'best

-Chris

PS:

How the H-E-double hockey sticks do I post a picture?

Hey man!-- Great to hear from you. I just moved the family out to West van this summer, its great, good view, clean, safe and a block from the water. Love it here.

I'd love to hang with you again soon. PM me with your digits so we can hook up.

'best

-Chris

PS:

How the H-E-double hockey sticks do I post a picture?

Sounds good Chris, will do

when on reply or quote, hit the third icon from the left just above the message pane. then fill in the url of where you've stored the pic and bingo.

bronzejunkie - I am newer to the boards here, just happened to be up at 3 am and stumbled on your post. So you don't know me, but I wanted to say congrats anyway! I have 2 little boys and there is nothing, NOTHING sweeter than a little baby boy. But by the time they turn 2 or so, you might start to like your comics better again - they don't talk back to you! :)

Congrats indeed. Our son will be three weeks old tomorrow, and I'm in the same boat. I could look at Dax for hours and hours. I find time to hop online at work or think about comics on my drive home, but there's much less time, or concern, for comics these days. And that's a good thing. (thumbs u

Congratulations again!

Bronzejunkie, don't think I know you even though we live in the same city, but congrats on your newborn. I have two daughters and they are my pride and joy.

Dan, when I saw your post, I thought you had a new baby as well....congrats on your pups! Glad you are still smiling.

Hey everyone...

I have been MIA from here for a long while, but I read posts here like an obsessive freak all the time and feel a sort of home'ish family like vibe with this place so I had to share with all you guys that I have done two things this year--

Picked up a 8.5 copy of AF #15 and had a [font:Arial Black]new baby boy named Jax[/font].

As much as I love my new AF#15-- I think Jax wins for best collectible of the year for me.

Actually he wins for best collectible of my life.

I am so stoked!!!!

Congrats (thumbs u

Hi mate congrats on both. Their is nothing quite like have a baby and when my Noah, 3 in Feb was born it was the best day of my life and no matter how much I love my comics I would give them all up tomorrow to help him in times of trouble (mind you they would have to be pretty hard times ;) )