• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DD Vol1 issues 1-15, and 17-20 (16 is mine all mine)

14 posts in this topic

Normal rules apply: :hi:

First :takeit: gets it, PM's are welcome but I won't likely except low ball offers, but I do love to hear them. :ohnoez:

If you are on the probation list please do not post the :takeit::rulez:

Shipping will be exact and I will ship however you request. Personally I like flat rate boxes.

I accept all methods of payment Paypal,cash, check, money order but all have to clear before the book or books ship.

thanks for taking a look if I missed anything or make a mistake in a post please jump in and let me know I live for the abuse. :slapfight:

Books coming soon. :ohnoez:

Lets start with 1-5 I am trying to grade and price these the same as they were when I bought them here on the boards with a few exceptions. If you would like details on where the books came from or on condition please send me a PM.

Grade 2.0 (has hole punches in the spine) $200.00

th_DD1.jpgth_DD1back.jpg

Grade 3.0 $80.00

th_DD2.jpgth_DD2back.jpg

Grade 4.5 $70.00

th_DD3.jpgth_DD3back.jpg

Grade 4.0 $60.00

th_DD4.jpgth_DD4back.jpg

Grade 4.0 $45.00

th_DD5.jpgth_DD5back.jpg

Can't see the pics well on my phone. Would the #1 grade higher without the holes?

In my opinion yes, if the original owner had not decided to store his comics in a binder this book would be 3.5 probably 4.0.

Thanks

Danny

Saturday Bump....I am hoping to get the 11-20 listed later this afternoon. Oh and if there are any issues your looking for let me know I pulled what I wanted out of the run and plan on put in the rest up for sale.

Danny

11- 20 Unfortunatly I got the back scans out of order so If you want the back scanned on one let me know and I will get it for you. The only one that needs a special note is # 19. It is filthy, ugly, probably the nastiest back cover I have seen. but don't let that discourage you. :grin:

Grade 3.5 $10.00

th_DD11.jpg

Grade 4.0 $15.00

th_DD12.jpg

Grade 4.5 $18.00

th_DD13.jpg

Grade 4.5 $18.00

th_DD14.jpg

Grade 5.0 $20.00

th_DD15.jpg

Grade 3.0 $15.00

th_DD17.jpg

grade 5.0 $18.00

th_DD18.jpg

Grade 2.5 $5.00

th_DD19.jpg

Grade 7.0 $30.00

th_DD20.jpg

Can't see the pics well on my phone. Would the #1 grade higher without the holes?

In my opinion yes, if the original owner had not decided to store his comics in a binder this book would be 3.5 probably 4.0.

Thanks

Danny

I'm pretty sure the #1 is my old copy. If so, it's a great book for the technical grade. The interior paper is particularly nice, if I remember correctly. I owned it for years...good to see it in circulation again!

Thanks

Danny

I'm pretty sure the #1 is my old copy. If so, it's a great book for the technical grade. The interior paper is particularly nice, if I remember correctly. I owned it for years...good to see it in circulation again!

You are correct sir. (thumbs u