• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman Vs Ali oversized comics - dealer lot (Thread closed-sold)

10 posts in this topic

I have for sale a lot of 6 Superman Vs. Ali mags. You know the iconic oversized comic from the 70s. This lot would be perfect for dealers as they do move. Each book is uncirculated and unread in NM/NM++ shape.

I only want to sell all of them at once. Price is $500 for all 6 with free shipping. Paypal, Check or MO accepted.

The Mags are too big too scan. But I will offer money back if not happy. I'm sure you will be as these are like new.

Martin

No CGC doesn't grade these books.. least not yet. Honestly, as of now I won't be breaking them up as I'm eaither going to sell all or none. Just buy all 6... keep what you think is the best copy and move the other five. They really are rather easy to move one at a time.

Each of these mags are in proper fitting backing board and Bag.

You know, that's a good question... DC or Whitman... damn it. I need to go to the storage tomorrow and find out. Forgot their were two publishers.... So I guess any sale should be put off until I return with that knowledge. doh!