• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil #168 - #191 1980 Frank Miller Writer + Artist $100 CLOSED

28 posts in this topic

These will all be in fresh bags and boards. $100 Shipped US and $110 Shipped to Canada. Conditions range from VF- to NM Getting better as the #'s go up.

PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Over $300 Guide Value!! ALL SOLD

Daredevil #168 to #191 Complete. Writer and Artist Frank Miller!! Great Read!

I have over 7500 books from 1961 - 1985 and I've never owned these :blush:

Have you ever read them? They're awesome! Some of the best stuff from that decade!

These will all be in fresh bags and boards. $100 Shipped US and $110 Shipped to Canada. Conditions range from VF- to NM Getting better as the #'s go up.

PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Over $300 Guide Value!! ALL SOLD

Daredevil #168 to #191 Complete. Writer and Artist Frank Miller!! Great Read!

Wow! That is a great deal. I knew I should have setup the laptop in front of the TV (college football). Congrats to buyer and seller!

I would go as far as saying some of the best stuff ever :cloud9:

I didn't want people to think I was blowing smoke but I'd agree. It was deep, intricate, and well woven. It was also full of Ninja. One of my all time favorite reads.

(thumbs u

I would go as far as saying some of the best stuff ever :cloud9:

I didn't want people to think I was blowing smoke but I'd agree. It was deep, intricate, and well woven. It was also full of Ninja. One of my all time favorite reads.

(thumbs u

And all done under the thumb of the CCA. It's truly amazing how layered Miller's work was on this title. Reading it as an adult I get a totally different experience than I did when I first read it as a kid and I enjoy it even more now.