• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Batman Adventures #12

11 posts in this topic

The main issues with this book are a slight bend running down the length of the spine as if it's not been properly stored, and a small non-colour breaking crease at the bottom right of the front cover.

Opinions appreciated (thumbs u

BA12.jpg

BA12Rear.jpg

Gav, It looks like that NCB crease may go all the way through the book. If so, I give it 8.5 (CGC hammered me on one like that). If not, I think 9.0 to 9.2. Nice looking circles on this cover. :cloud9:

lol

It does go right through the book unfortunately. It's the only pisser to the book, and I know it could be a pressing matter.

I dont see it being worth pressing IMO... unless you press yourself and even then it would be very lucky to pull 9.6 with that little spine break above Harleys hat and the dirt on Batgirls leg.... could be a piece of lint and some dabs of chocholate on the scanner though... right now I'd say eight bucks... er I mean 8.5