• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #405, #406 & #407 SOLD & CLOSED.

16 posts in this topic

• $90 Shipped
  • :takeit: gets the books
  • PMs welcome
  • Paypal only. Personal appreciated but not compulsory :)
  • Threadcrapping is OK if you have nothing better to do.
  • UK shipping makes it a cheaper deal :whee:

Thanks for looking :)

$90 SHIPPED from the UK is a stellar deal, folks. The shipping alone is $20-$30 worth.

Yep, $30 worth, possibly more. I'll leave these up until tomorrow then cart them off to eBay. I'm falling in love with 9.8s too much :cry:

lol For a minute, I thought it also included the books in your sig line--thought you lost your mind!!!

By the way, what's up with everyone switching their avatars along the same design (you, Peter Palmer, Comix4fun, DrWatson)--did I miss something?

lol For a minute, I thought it also included the books in your sig line--thought you lost your mind!!!

By the way, what's up with everyone switching their avatars along the same design (you, Peter Palmer, Comix4fun, DrWatson)--did I miss something?

Post ammended, I see what you mean!

You can read about the avatar madness here. (thumbs u

Great deal these shouldn't be around much longer :applause:

Prophetic words young man. Books sold to Gaz2810i!

Watch out Frusciante, my sales threads are starting to sell out as often as yours :insane: