• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009 NOD Comic Book Triathlon - Final Results!

10 posts in this topic

Congratulations to Toro! - Winner of the 2009 NOD Comic Triathlon!

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause:

Scoreboard24.jpg

Toro's prize will be a $500 gift certificate for Quality Comix! (worship)

And we also have a tie for runner-up between BangZoom and Point Five. I've spoken to both players and it has been decided that the tiebreaker round will be tomorrow night, Sunday at 8:00pm est.

I would like to thank all of the players who made this contest possible. You are a great bunch of guys and your knowledge of comics is astounding. I hope you all had as much fun as I did. :applause:

Thanks also to Mike McMurray for providing scans, to Jeff Rader for providing trivia questions, and Mike Greenwood for filling in for me when needed. (thumbs u

I hope everyone will join us tomorrow night for the tiebreaker showdown between Point Five and BangZoom for runner-up and a $100 cash prize. :hi:

Thank you for running a great contest!!! This was fun and frustrating at the same time. I got lucky on some of the grading, but it was close to the end.

Again, thank you for such a well run and fun contest!!!

Hey, I went from last to sixth - didn't do too badly :banana:

Well done Toro! (thumbs u

Congrats on a fine showing! What I want to know is how you got the cover to the A-Team on the first clue? I almost didn't get it on the last clue! lol

Most frustrating for me. I had hand surgery in October and ended up dropping out. Too much for the hand to do the internet scoping. Maybe next time!. Toro was a formidable player!

I wondered what had happened! I'd go crazy if I couldn't type, I would need to get a voice recognition program for my pc.

Hey, I went from last to sixth - didn't do too badly :banana:

Well done Toro! (thumbs u

Congrats on a fine showing! What I want to know is how you got the cover to the A-Team on the first clue? I almost didn't get it on the last clue! lol

lol what can I say? I love the A-Team... :baiting::insane::whee: